A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Ferguson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Ferguson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ferguson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura G Ferguson MD is a female Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura G. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Laura Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Ferguson practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Internists and Tyler Hospice & Palliative Specialists.