A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Ganger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Ganger, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ganger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Ganger, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Hair Diseases
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganger graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ganger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura K Ganger MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Ganger practice?
- Dr. Laura Ganger has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Ganger practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Ann Arbor , MI.
See Ann Arbor Dermatologists and Ann Arbor Surgeons.