A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Ganger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Ganger, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ganger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Ganger, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Hair Diseases
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganger graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ganger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura K Ganger MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Ganger practice?
- Dr. Laura Ganger has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Ganger practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Ann Arbor , MI.
See Ann Arbor Dermatologists and Ann Arbor Surgeons.