Overall Review

3.1

December 1st, 2013
thief!
I had been to this so called "doctor" as well for about 2 years and indeed it was 2 years too many. The worst thing that happened was that she tried to steal money from my wallet right in front of my face!! I turned my back for a second to chase after my toddler and of course trusting her as our pediatrician left my wallet right in front of her at the front desk with some money right outside my wallet. When i turned back around i couldnt believe my eyes. Sure enough i knew how much money i had and sure enough there was money missing. When i confronted her, her face turned all sorts of colors and said that she hadnt taken anything but if it would make me feel better she would "give me my money back". That was the last time i went to her. If she is doing stuff like that in front of your face just imagine what she is doing behind closed doors! Oh and yes...too cheap to turn on the heat in the winter and sauna in the summer! Absolutely horrible experience! Noone should trust their kids with someone like that!

April 6th, 2013
Parent
Don't plan on getting any records. We left because of an inaccurate diagnosis which could have been dangerous had we not checked it out with another doctor. Our new doctor has asked for our records but now, months later, they still have not been received. There is no office staff, no heat and the desk area looks like a hoarder's home.

April 5th, 2013
Parent
She is a nice doctor however I question the fact that she insists my daughter has had blood testing done, can not find her chart. No lights nor heat on in the office and papers are all over the floor where the desk area is. I am hoping she can find my daughters records when I need them as I plan to switch providers.

February 7th, 2013
Unprofessional
Believe it or not, Dr. G hangs up when she doesn't want to answer your questions. She also keeps terrible records/loses files and lab reports.

January 22nd, 2013
She should have her license revoked.
She lost my child's immunization records and pretended to remember them at the top of her head.

October 4th, 2011
Mrs.
Professional, dedicated, caring excellent doctor. Glad we found her.

September 15th, 2011
Sweet Doctor
I never met such a sweet doctor , who cares so much about their patients :)

March 23rd, 2011