A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Gessman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Gessman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gessman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gessman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Michelle Gessman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Gessman practice?
- Dr. Laura Gessman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Gessman practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.