A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Gilley Hensley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilley Hensley
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Gilley Hensley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilley Hensley graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Gilley Hensley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Beth Gilley Hensley MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laura B. Gilley Hensley practice?
- Dr. Laura Gilley Hensley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Gilley Hensley practices Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.