A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Gilmore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Rehab Hospital
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Shannon Gilmore MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Gilmore practice?
- Dr. Laura Gilmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Gilmore practices Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Preventive Medicine Specialists.