A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Goetzl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Goetzl is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Goetzl, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goetzl graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Goetzl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Marie Goetzl MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Goetzl practice?
- Dr. Laura Goetzl has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laura Goetzl practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Columbia, SC.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.