A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Goetzl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Goetzl is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Goetzl, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goetzl graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Goetzl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goetzl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Goetzl practice?
Dr. Laura Goetzl practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and North Charleston, SC.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.