A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Goff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Goff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goff graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Goff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Medical Group
- Vanderbilt University Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Williams Goff MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laura W. Goff practice?
- Dr. Laura Goff has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Goff practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Oncologists.