Dr. Laura Goldstein MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Lake Forest, IL

March 8th, 2017
Very Bad
Do not go and see her. She has issues. There are a lot more neurologists out there who actually listen and are not mean to their patients. S

December 15th, 2015
Honest and knows her stuff. Good person

June 26th, 2015
Fantastic!!!

June 2nd, 2015
Best Doctor ever!

August 6th, 2014
MJ
She is an amazing doctor and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her.

June 5th, 2014
Do not see this Doctor. She overdiagnosed, overmedicated, and ordered too many tests. She spent no more than 10 minutes in total with me for 2 appointments, and was aggressively ordering tests and suggesting unnecessary medications without a diagnosis. I will never recommend this doctor.

May 9th, 2014
I was very happy with my visit to Dr. Goldstein. She was very nice and took her time with me. I really liked her bedside manner. I highly recommend her.

March 12th, 2014
Dr Goldstein is cold as ice
when your pain and symptoms are bad enough to seek out a neuro, do not go see this woman. she is very arrogant, listens poorly, assumes a chronic pain patient needs drug rehab and was shockingly uninterested in why I am losing sensation in arms and legs. My dog gets better care at the vet. really!

February 20th, 2013
So far, no good
Dr. Goldstein seemed to have her opinion of my condition confirmed in her mind when she walked in to meet me. I had been released from a nearby hospital after suffering a TIA and had significant issues with the neurologist they recommended me to follow up with. I need to receive medical approval to return to work, and while I realize the seriousness of my condition, I was frustrated that I was unable to see a neurologist any sooner than 5 weeks after being discharged. So i was delighted to be able to see Dr. Goldstein less than 48 hrs after my phone call, but now I understand why. She is arrogant and dismissive of her doctor colleagues.

August 28th, 2012
I was Dr. Goldstein's patient for six years. She was very negative, and scared the crap out of me to have more children. When I needed to speak with her by phone with a quick, yet important question....she refused to call me unless I made an appointment and drive over an hour to see her. She is only concerned about making money, not the actual feelings or needs of her long time patients. Run from this horrible woman!

October 3rd, 2011
Gave wrong info about MS
Not untill I had another doctor who is an MS researcher and speciaist did I know how wrong she was on so many levels. Teling me not have anymore children...to quote her "1 is enought..." She actually yelled at me when the hospital did the wrong blood test... I just handed them the scrupt she wrote and they did the tests how was I to know? She also yelled at my mother when I had an issue getting an MRI...another quote " I can NOT micro-manage everything!" She has an awful bedside manner and shows such little regard for her patients. She spends 5 minutes with you at the most...