Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Franey
Dr. Laura Franey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grandville, MI, with another office in Royal Oak, MI. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Franey is affiliated with DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Troy and St John Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Franey has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Laura Franey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grandville, MI.
Dr. Brian Petroelje
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Grandville, MI 0 mi15
Dr. Kalista Engelman
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Grandville, MI 0 mi8
Dr. Kurt Koepnick
Grandville, MI 0 mi39