A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Gordon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Gordon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Sidney Gordon MD is a female Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Laura Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Gordon practices Urology near Pendleton, OR.
See Pendleton Urologists.