A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Gray, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gray has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Gray MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Laura Gray practice?
- Dr. Laura Gray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Gray practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Tupelo Physiatrists.