A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Gray, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gray has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Gray MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Laura Gray practice?
- Dr. Laura Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Gray practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Physiatrists.