Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
Sep 14th, 2011

I am Dr Greenberg's patient for the last year and a half. Every time I see her, I come out with so much confidence and excitement. The 'hope' that she gives does not seem unreal. She feels her patient's emotions and empathizes. Her staff too is very approachable. Susanne, Judy, Tammy are equally great people. Very prompt and helpful. I don't mind waiting in the clinic when you have people who make you smile :)

|  Hurry up and Wait  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

Being seen by this doctor was the worst experience of my life. After my husband and I were referred to Dr. Greenburg after trying to conceive a baby with no luck for 1 1/2 years, we had to wait 2 months for the initial consultation appointment. When we finally were able to be seen, she made me feel like it was my fault we were unable to have a baby and completely dis-regarded that my husband has retro-grade ejaculation. We were told to monitor my temperature with a basal body thermometer for 6 months and fax in the results. Wait... we already know that we are unable to have a baby naturally, came to her for help... and were told to try on our own for the next 6 months and monitor temperature before we even discuss an IUI or other options?!! OK, gave it a try, went thru the 6 months, took my temperature for 6 months, and faxed results to her monthly. When we scheduled the follow up appointment 6 months later, we were hoping to finally get a game plan going to try an IUI. She then told us to wait and try on our own for the next 3 months and disregarded us. We were in that appointment for less then 15 minutes, just to be told to keep trying on our own and were charged the full $350.00 for the appointment.When you find out after years of trying to have a baby that you cannot do it on your own its hard enough to grasp the fact. But when a doctor is blatantly disregarding you and not even wanting to discuss options and tells you to keep trying on your own, it shows we were the lowest priority. I will never go back to her and would never recommend anybody else too. Seek other options for your sake.

Jan 7th, 2011

I have 2 little girls (ages 5 and 1 1/2). I received fertility treatment with Dr. Greenberg for both pregnancies and it is difficult to put into words what that means to my husband and I. Dr. Greenberg took us step by step through the fertility process and helped us feel hopeful and comfortable along the way. This is one of the most difficult things for a couple to go through and yet we look back on the experience as a mostly positive one ( I say mostly only due to the emotions of dealing with fertility issues but not due to our interactions with Dr. Greenberg or her staff). I have since recommended Dr. Greenberg to several of my friends who have also had positive interactions and results from Dr. Greenberg. I highly recommend seeing her.

|  Office Staff Need Improvement  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

though I like the Dr, the office staff are rude on the phone and dismissing in person. I asked them a simple question and while they were "looking" for the answer, I could hear them complain about me from the waiting room... (Glass ISN'T soundproof ladies!) When phoning in with a question or concern I was also dismissed, and often called the wrong name.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by JEWELL at Citysearch on Nov 16th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I was so impressed with my visit. I came away with understanding and and a true feeling that I had enough information to make a decision that was best for me.Given time to decide on my choices I did choose surgery and so happy that I did! Great staff to work with also.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by JEWELL at Citysearch on Nov 16th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Nov 2nd, 2010

Dr. Greenberg was very thorough. She addressed mine and my husbands family history in detail, which was super important to me.My first appointment was over an hour and I really felt like I was in good hands with her and her amazing staff. I left with a handful of test options and an abundance of information on local organizations.

Oct 27th, 2010

Staff were great - very friendly and helpful with insurance questions. Dr. was professional and knowledgeable.

Sep 29th, 2010

The office staff are EXTREMELY rude. I almost cried during my first visit due to the harsh response by the staff after asking a relatively simple question. Phone calls appear to be treated as an inconvenience by the staff.I also found Dr. Greenberg's bedside manner to be lacking. One would think the staff of a clinic for such a sensitive issue would be a little more kind, thoughtful, and respectful.

by jewell on Jun 21st, 2010

My appt with Dr was professional and caring. She went over my symptoms and medical history. She requested I do an ultrasound exam. I was informed to what my condition was and the possible need for surgery to correct it.Dr did not hurry me to make a decision and I went home with a lot of information and relief. Information is power. Yes, I had the surgery and feel 100% myself again!!!

by alynn on Mar 11th, 2010

This is the second time I have seen Dr, Greenberg. I got an appointment really fast, like within a few days, and when I got to my appointment early, the nurse was ready to take me back as soon and I was done with my paperwork. Seeing as how I have only been trying to get pregnant for 2 months now, she suggested that I hold off on having a laproscopy for about 4 more months. I do not live in the Portland area, and if I went to a Dr here I would be bale to have it done right away, however, I would like to know that I am in good hands, as the physicians in my area do not have a very good track record...

|  Not the doctor of my choice  |  show details
by Unhappy Women who wants a baby and needs help on Oct 18th, 2009

If you want to read books and be given pamplets and get no medical attention from this doctor, then she is good for you. I think this clinic needs to be more sensitive with women who suffer from pain and loss and help them not cause more stress and frustration. I did like the MA, she is awesome, and caring. Unfortunatley the doctor cared more about having a credit card on file and my family's history than with helping me diagnose my problem. So if you forget your card or don't know all your answers from you past, be prepared for them to treat you horribly and be very reluctant to help you.