A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Greene is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Greene, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Greene has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Aman Greene MD is a female Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Greene practice?
- Dr. Laura Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Greene practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pathologists.