A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Grima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Grima is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Grima graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Grima has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Grima MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Grima practice?
- Dr. Laura Grima has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Grima practices Family Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dundee, MI.
See Wyandotte Primary Care Doctors.