A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Grima is Good. Dr. Grima has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Grima graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grima has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center -Dearb
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grima accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Grima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura G. Grima practice?
Dr. Laura Grima practices Family Medicine near Dundee, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Monroe, MI.
See Dundee Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Grima, Dr. Laurie Grima, Dr. Lorie Grima, Dr. Laurette Grima, Dr. Lorri Grima, Dr. Loretta Grima