A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Gross, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Gross MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Gross practice?
- Dr. Laura Gross has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laura Gross practices Family Medicine near Portola Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Portola Valley Primary Care Doctors.