A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Hall Allen MD is a female Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura H. Allen practice?
- Dr. Laura Allen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Allen practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Lexington, NC.
See Atlanta Radiologists.