A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Hackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Hackett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Hackett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackett graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hackett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Hackett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Hackett practice?
- Dr. Laura Hackett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Hackett practices Family Medicine near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA.
See La Mesa Family Physicians.