A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Hall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Hall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Fiddelke Hall MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura F. Hall practice?
- Dr. Laura Hall has 7 office locations.
Dr. Laura Hall practices Pediatrics near Middletown, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Milford, DE.
See Middletown Pediatricians.