A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Hall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Hall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latrobe Area Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans