A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Hanahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Hanahan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanahan graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Hanahan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Hanahan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Hanahan practice?
- Dr. Laura Hanahan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laura Hanahan practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Columbia, MO.
See Buffalo Pediatricians, Buffalo Radiologists, and Buffalo Pediatric Specialists.