A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Hanahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanahan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Hanahan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanahan graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Hanahan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura J Hanahan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Hanahan practice?
- Dr. Laura Hanahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Hanahan practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Pediatricians and Colorado Springs Radiologists.