A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Hanahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanahan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Hanahan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanahan graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Hanahan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura J Hanahan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Hanahan practice?
- Dr. Laura Hanahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Hanahan practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Hudson, OH.
See Hudson Pediatricians, Hudson Radiologists, and Hudson Pediatric Specialists.