Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Hanahan
Dr. Laura Hanahan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH, with another office in Colorado Springs, CO. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Hanahan is affiliated with Mercy St Vincent Medical Center, University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic and Columbia Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Hanahan has the following 4 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Laura Hanahan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.
Dr. Rotimi Johnson
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Toledo, OH 0 mi12
Dr. Haitham Elsamaloty
Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Toledo, OH 0 mi26
Dr. Khaled Bshesh
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Toledo, OH 0 mi25