Dr. Laura Raffals Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Raffals?

August 23rd, 2017

Crohn's Appointment

Dr. Raffals was extremely approachable, patient and helpful. She is very thorough and takes her time. She developed a great plan for us. I would highly recommend her.

May 18th, 2016

Horrible gastro who has no clue about bowel infections; not Crohn's parasites

I too was unfortunate to meet Dr. Laura Raffals. She, like other gastro idiots, have no clue about what infects the bowel, which is often wrongly misdiagnosed as IBS, IBD, and Crohn's. Of you ask what causes these conditions, these so called doctors will say "we don't know." Now this is what passes for science. I was given this false diagnosis Crohn's by Laura Raffals. But later I went to a tropical medicine doctor, who does a sigmoidscope and scrapes the bowel and does a stool test on the spot, and I was found to have E. Hystolitica. I took the right meds, and then became myself again. Imagine if I followed Laura Raffals' advice to have my colon removed? It would have never eliminated the infection causing my symptoms. I did so many useless stool tests before, and all turned out to be "negative". Why? because stool is merely a passing by, and parasites are in the tissues, deep in the bowel. Do not fall prey to gastro idiots like Laura Raffals and this mindless "diagnosis" of Crohn's. You did not just get these symptoms from nowhere. Avoid Humara. It will only destroy your immune system. They know nothing about parasites and how to treat them. They will cut off your colon, and leave your paralyzed.

December 25th, 2016