Laura E Harrington MD Patient Reviews

2.5

October 10th, 2015
Stay away from her. So unprofessional !! Look up her legal records.

March 19th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr.Laura E. Harrington for many years. She is kind, gentle, and compassionate. She really listens and her advice comes from her warm heart. This doctor is one of a kind.

February 12th, 2014
Don't see Dr Harrington!
Extremely unprofessional!! I waited 1-3 hours for every appointment. She indeed discusses herself way too much on my dime. She is the one who needs a new psychiatrist.

February 13th, 2013
No Healer
Unprofessional office setting. Clients stranded together, waiting 2 hours plus, discussing their cases in non-confidential area. Not enough information given re: potentially hazardous meds. UNPROFESSIONAL.

February 20th, 2012
Dr. Laura Harrington is running a money mill
To me it seems like her practice really only cares about money. On my first visit, supposed to be at least an hour and a half to two hours according to her secretary, was just under an hour. I paid $450 for an introductory appointment and waited longer to be seen than my actual appointment was. To be completely honest, when I arrived for my appointment, another patient was waiting to see her that was scheduled ahead of me. I had to sit and wait for their entire appointment to run it's course even though I was scheduled at a particular time. On my three visits to see her, I waited no less than half an hour on each visit. It seems she cares about money and moving on from one patient to the next as quickly as possible. She also talks about herself a little too much for me to be paying her. I hate to be this negative, but if this saves one person from wasting their time and money, this review will be worth it. There are doctors who care, find one and stick with them, because Laura Harrington is proof that caring doctors are a dying breed.