A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Hart, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital and Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jeannine Hart MD is a female Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Hart practice?
- Dr. Laura Hart has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Hart practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.