A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Hart, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital and Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jeannine Hart MD is a female Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Hart practice?
- Dr. Laura Hart has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Hart practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.