A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Havrilesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Havrilesky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Havrilesky
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Havrilesky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Havrilesky, MD, MHSC is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Havrilesky graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Havrilesky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jean Havrilesky MD and MHSC is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Havrilesky practice?
- Dr. Laura Havrilesky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Havrilesky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Durham Oncologists.