A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Helman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Helman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Helman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Helman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lee Helman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Helman practice?
- Dr. Laura Helman has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Helman practices Family Medicine near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Primary Care Doctors.