A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Helman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Helman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Helman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Helman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Helman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Helman practice?
Dr. Laura Helman practices Family Medicine near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Family Physicians.