inactive

Laura A Herman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 30th, 2013
Amazing!
Doctor Herman is a superior clinician who was the only doctor who could help me with my anxiety. She is easy to reach, patient, and understanding. She was able to find the right combinations of medicine to help me. Thank you Doctor Herman!

May 3rd, 2011
nice doctor lacking competence
On the positive, Dr. Herman clearly cared about me and was very accessible. I felt she wanted to know me well and I was confident I could get in touch with her if there was an emergence. However, I have a complicated psychiatric history and it was obvious she was overwhelmed and did not seem to understand the intricacies of what was going on with me. Even worse the medication regimen she placed me on caused horrible side effects and did not seem to work. A psychiatrist I saw after her was shocked at what I was prescribed and really questioned her competence. Too bad, such a nice lady.