Dermatologists

919 Main St
Dyer, IN 46311
219-934-2461
Locations and availability (1)

|  Best Dermatologist  |  show details
by Maria on Apr 12th, 2013

Doctor Hoffman has the best bedside manner. I usually write all my questions and she always gives me several options in the best way to treat my condition. I have seen so many dermatologist since the age of 19, so I know that she is an excellent doctor.

|  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

My son was a little apprehensive to go a dr. regarding his acne - Junior in high school. The staff and doctor made him feel very relaxed and explained to him about acne

|  Will not go back  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

Went in for a cancer/skin screening and to look at some cystic acne. Dr. was very rude in commenting on how "white" and "pale" my skin was and was scrunching up her face like it was awful. I thought the point is to stay out of the sun... anywho - the so called assistant just gave me dirty looks as I disrobed so the dr. could look over my skin. I was prescribed an Rx which they forgot to give me the script before I left and when I called to let them know that they did, all they did was give me the run around with the receptionist and going into voicemails that were never returned. I spoke with the "office manager" who was very rude and I never received my Rx. I can't beleive I paid to not get a Rx and be insulted.

|  one of the first best visits...  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

It only took a few minutes for my DTR to be called in to the doctors office. Docter Hoffman showed her concern over our visit and took care of my DTR knowing it was her first visit and was very caring.For me it was aslo nerve wrecking because I wanted my DTR to feel comfortabe and calm about want might the Doc was going to say,over all everything was going to be ok .thank you Doc... we will see you soon!

|  Problem Free At Last  |  show details
by L.A. on Nov 18th, 2010

If anyone wants an answer to a particular problem you have been dealing with for a long period of time; then this is the doctor to see. I have gone to many dermatologist and no one has been able to solve my problem until now. I went for rashes that seem to never go away. It would seem to aggravate me at the wrong time which was always embarrassing. When I began to tell her a few of my symptoms, she completed my frustrations with other problems that I had been experiencing. Her diagnosis was right on point. She really cares about you and wants you to live a happy life. I was recommended to her and now I am recommended Dr. Hoffman to you.

|   |  show details
Jan 11th, 2010

|  show details
by victora sterling on Sep 10th, 2009

this is what you want your doctors to all be like- caring and professional