Dr. Laura Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Hoffman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Laura Hoffman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2017

We drove over an hour because we were told they accepted our insurance. Come to find out it was a lie and all the office managersaid she could do is apologize.. These people give doctors a bad name .. I dont recomend anyone go there.. Worst doctor in the area

November 13th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Hoffman for about 7 years. She's one of the best doctors I have seen. She has excellent bedside manner.

November 9th, 2015

overall very pleasant experience

Not that easy to get an appointment with her in a timely manner but I put that down to her being good at what she does

May 8th, 2015

Carolyn

Dr. Hoffman found and was willing to try a new treatment for my fairly obscure and very misdiagnosed condition. Because of her willingness to do so, and not just put my condition into a traditional "box", I am no longer in pain from this condition

April 13th, 2013

Best Dermatologist

Doctor Hoffman has the best bedside manner. I usually write all my questions and she always gives me several options in the best way to treat my condition. I have seen so many dermatologist since the age of 19, so I know that she is an excellent doctor.

December 28th, 2011

My son was a little apprehensive to go a dr. regarding his acne - Junior in high school. The staff and doctor made him feel very relaxed and explained to him about acne

September 13th, 2011

Will not go back

Went in for a cancer/skin screening and to look at some cystic acne. Dr. was very rude in commenting on how "white" and "pale" my skin was and was scrunching up her face like it was awful. I thought the point is to stay out of the sun... anywho - the so called assistant just gave me dirty looks as I disrobed so the dr. could look over my skin. I was prescribed an Rx which they forgot to give me the script before I left and when I called to let them know that they did, all they did was give me the run around with the receptionist and going into voicemails that were never returned. I spoke with the "office manager" who was very rude and I never received my Rx. I can't beleive I paid to not get a Rx and be insulted.

August 2nd, 2011

one of the first best visits...

It only took a few minutes for my DTR to be called in to the doctors office. Docter Hoffman showed her concern over our visit and took care of my DTR knowing it was her first visit and was very caring.For me it was aslo nerve wrecking because I wanted my DTR to feel comfortabe and calm about want might the Doc was going to say,over all everything was going to be ok .thank you Doc... we will see you soon!

November 18th, 2010

Problem Free At Last

If anyone wants an answer to a particular problem you have been dealing with for a long period of time; then this is the doctor to see. I have gone to many dermatologist and no one has been able to solve my problem until now. I went for rashes that seem to never go away. It would seem to aggravate me at the wrong time which was always embarrassing. When I began to tell her a few of my symptoms, she completed my frustrations with other problems that I had been experiencing. Her diagnosis was right on point. She really cares about you and wants you to live a happy life. I was recommended to her and now I am recommended Dr. Hoffman to you.

September 10th, 2009

this is what you want your doctors to all be like- caring and professional

August 14th, 2017