A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Honch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Honch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Honch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Honch graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Honch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jean Honch MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Honch practice?
- Dr. Laura Honch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Honch practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Pediatricians.