A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Horky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horky
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Horky, MD, PHD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horky graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Horky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lynn Horky MD and PHD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Horky practice?
- Dr. Laura Horky has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Horky practices Nuclear Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians.