Overall Review

4.7

March 2nd, 2015
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Horne is an amazing doctor. She cares about her patients. When I broke my back she took time out of her schedule and come to visit me at the hospital. Most doctor's will not do that but she did. I think the world of her. She take time to explain things as well as listens to what you have to say. Love her!!!!

January 24th, 2015
I find Dr Horne to be concerned with my well being. I was looking for a gyn that would be concerned with an over 60 lady. Most of them want to treat the young child-bearing age women. Dr. Horne was concerned about my health even though I am over 60.

February 28th, 2014
I call to see if Dr. Horne was taking new patients and to my amazement I was able to get an appointment the very next day. I was very impressed by both the staff and Dr. Horne. They did not rush me in and out. The nurse took time to explain each and every step of all tests performed. Dr.Horne was not in a hurry, she took the time to listen to me and treated me like family. I was very much at ease with the staff and Dr. Horne. What a blessing to find such a loving and caring Dr. I am so lucky to have found her.

August 1st, 2012
Best Doctor I've ever been to!
I just got home from seeing Dr. Laura Horne, and I have to say, she is THE best doctor I have ever seen in my life. The staff was amazing, and I got in for a physical exam the same day that I called. Not only did the nurse sit and talk to me about what was going on for a good 15 minutes, Dr. Horne talked with me for a good half-hour before she even did my physical exam. She is very thorough and caring and it really shows in her patient interaction. I'm so happy I found Dr. Horne!!

April 2nd, 2012
Great doctor. I will recommend her to all my family and friends.

February 19th, 2012
She is absolutely the best!
I'll never go to another gyn again. She makes it ever so endurable!

January 18th, 2012
Not Many Left Like Dr. Horne
If I listed all the positive experiences that I have had with Dr. Horne no one would read my comment because of the length. I will just say that after Dr. Osband, I thought I would never find a physician that was as through, professional and caring as he was and Dr. Horne is! Negative: It's cold in those gowns!

August 1st, 2011
Top Notch Doctor
If you want a knowledgeable and caring doctor, then Dr. Horne is the one for you. She treats you as a whole person and makes a point to include the whole family. I love her! She's the best!

June 24th, 2011
Best doctor I have ever had!
She has been my doctor for years and she has my best interest at heart and is always there when I need her! Her office staff is wonderful, it is always a pleasure to deal with all of them. She is always so busy it's difficult to get in if you are new but if you can wait it is well worth it!

October 19th, 2010
Wonderful Physician
Dr Horne and her staff are a very caring and professional office. She takes time to find our about you as well as any problems you may be having. Her nurse was a very sweet young lady, had a great personality and really seems to care about the patients problems. I would recommend Dr Horne and her staff to all of my friends.

December 4th, 2009
I love Dr Horne
Although I have had this problem for quite a while... heavy and long periods (pad an hour for months straight) Not only from her but other doctors want to blow it off as well as a large lump in my breast because I am young. She did suggest several procedures that insurance denied because of a pre-existing condition clause. But what I like Most about Dr Horne is her personality and bedside manner. Also the fact that she is much more available due to the fact she no longer practices OB. The office personnel could use a little attitude adjustment. But the nurses and staff are great too. I feel at ease with this office.

October 8th, 2009
Dr. Horne was wonderful! Will continue to see her as my GYN. However, the lady at the front desk was rude. She embarrassed me in front of other patients.