A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Hotchkiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotchkiss graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hotchkiss has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura A Hotchkiss MD is a female Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Hotchkiss practice?
- Dr. Laura Hotchkiss has 9 office locations.
Dr. Laura Hotchkiss practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Spokane, WA.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.