A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Hotchkiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hotchkiss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hotchkiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotchkiss graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hotchkiss has 44 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Anne Hotchkiss MD is a female Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Hotchkiss practice?
- Dr. Laura Hotchkiss has 19 office locations.
Dr. Laura Hotchkiss practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Falls, IA and Creston, IA.
See Everett Radiologists.