A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Houser is Excellent. Dr. Houser has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Houser, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Houser graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Houser has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Houser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Houser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Houser practice?
Dr. Laura Houser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pickerington, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Houser, Dr. Laurie Houser, Dr. Lorie Houser, Dr. Laurette Houser, Dr. Lorri Houser, Dr. Loretta Houser