Dr. Laura Houser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 7 reviews

no change

July 19th, 2016
Been a patient of Dr. Houser for 13 years

May 24th, 2015
best obgyn
I have been a patient of dr.houser now for 13 yrs she has delivered 5 of my 6 children (3 by c section ) i trust her with my life i even moved back to ohio so shed deliver my last child i never had a problem when i was sick or in pain never had a problem getting in to see her either if id have another child id go to her no one is better trust me ive looked

April 21st, 2015
Disappointed
I have been a patient of Dr. Laura Houser for over 10 years. I trusted her and when I became sick she did not want to spend the time to try and find out what was wrong with me. She simply told me she did not have the time to find out what test I needed done and that I needed to find another doctor. I was heart broken. For the last four months I had done everything she had ask me to do...supplements, going in 3 times for blood work and a colonoscopy. All for nothing.

April 30th, 2014
Very experienced doctor and kind
13 years ago I met Dr. Laura Houser, I was very shy and scared and she eased my worries, she treated me with a respect. She was my first OB Doctor I have fallen in love with her calmness and wisdom. She is a patient, a good listener and very understanding and very good at what she do. I normally don’t trust most of the doctors but I never doubt her decisions for me as a doctor. And she delivered two of my babies except one because she was on vocation. And now the fourth on the way. And her staff are always wonderful, and they provide stress free environment. To be a doctor it’s not only going to school for it, Doctor Houser has a passion for her work, and doctors who have a passion for their work are very good at doing their best. And yes I always recommend family and friends. The doctor is one in a million and hard to find her! I pray she has a long healthy life. Ameen

April 4th, 2013
Caring and patient. Took the time to explain all the procedures to me. My husband went with me for the surgical consult and answered all of our questions.

September 19th, 2011
Dr. Houser has delivered 4 of my beautiful babies. I could not ask for a better obstetrician! She is so calm & caring, and she listens carefully to your every concern before doing whatever is possible to ease your mind and meet your expectations. She follows up afterward to make sure you and baby are doing well. Never for a moment did I feel like just another patient. Dr. Houser truly has a gift & I'm so grateful we were able to benefit from it!

December 22nd, 2010
Steady, calm and caring
Dr. Houser has been my doctor for 3 years, through 1 birth, 1 miscarriage and now another pregnancy. I'm excited to be pregnant again to get to see her regularly. Though quiet, she is calm and caring. My husband is a bit of a worry-and I always appreciated her willingness to talk us through things that were of concern. When I had my miscarriage she was great, spending as much time as I needed explaining causes, treatment, etc. I would recommend her to anyone. In addition, her staff is friendly and prompt.