A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Howard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Howard, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Howard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Conklin Howard MD and MS is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura C. Howard practice?
- Dr. Laura Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Howard practices Internal Medicine near Palmyra, VA.
See Palmyra Internists.