A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Hu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Hu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura J Hu MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Hu practice?
- Dr. Laura Hu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Hu practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.