A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huff
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Huff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Huff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Christine Huff MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura C. Huff practice?
- Dr. Laura Huff has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Huff practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.