A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Mitchell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mitchell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Christine Mitchell MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura C. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Laura Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Mitchell practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.