Learn more about Dr. Laura Hummers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Hummers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hummers
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hummers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Hummers, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummers graduated from University of Rochester . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hummers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Kathleen Hummers MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Hummers practice?
- Dr. Laura Hummers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Hummers practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Rheumatologists.