A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Hummers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Hummers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hummers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hummers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Hummers, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummers graduated from University of Rochester . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hummers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Kathleen Hummers MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Hummers practice?
- Dr. Laura Hummers has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Hummers practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Rheumatologists.