A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Ibsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibsen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ibsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Ibsen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibsen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ibsen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura M Ibsen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Ibsen practice?
- Dr. Laura Ibsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Ibsen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Coos Bay, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.