A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Ibsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Ibsen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibsen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ibsen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura M Ibsen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Ibsen practice?
- Dr. Laura Ibsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Ibsen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Pediatric Specialists.