A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Dalton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Dalton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dalton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Dalton practice?
Dr. Laura Dalton practices Family Medicine near Benicia, CA.
See Benicia Family Physicians.