Learn more about Dr. Laura Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Johnston practice?
Dr. Laura Johnston practices Transplant Surgery, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, OH.
See Stanford Surgeons, Stanford Internists, Stanford Oncologists, Stanford Hematologists, and Stanford Pathologists.