A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura J Johnston MD is a female Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Laura Johnston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Johnston practices Hematology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Hematologists.