A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura J Johnston MD is a female Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Laura Johnston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Johnston practices Hematology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, OH.
See Stanford Hematologists.