The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Johnston
Dr. Laura Johnston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with other offices in Palo Alto, CA and Palo Alto, CA (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Transplant Surgery and Hematology. Dr. Johnston is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford Med Center and Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Johnston has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Laura Johnston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. Jonathan Benjamin
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Stanford, CA 0 mi14
Dr. James Zehnder
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Stanford, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Scott Boyd
Stanford, CA 0 mi11