A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Whitman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Whitman, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura June Whitman MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Whitman practice?
- Dr. Laura Whitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Whitman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.