A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Whitman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Whitman, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura June Whitman MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Whitman practice?
- Dr. Laura Whitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Whitman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.