A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura James-Beckham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura James-Beckham is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura James-Beckham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. James-Beckham graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. James-Beckham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Mae James-Beckham MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. James-Beckham practice?
- Dr. Laura James-Beckham has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura James-Beckham practices Family Medicine near Scotts Valley, CA.
See Scotts Valley Primary Care Doctors.