A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Jarrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrell graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jarrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lee Jarrell MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Jarrell practice?
- Dr. Laura Jarrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Jarrell practices Internal Medicine near Castle Rock, CO.
See Castle Rock Internists.