A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Jennings, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jennings has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lyle Jennings MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Laura Jennings has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Jennings practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Hyattsville, MD.
See Olney Pediatricians.