A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Jimenez-Quintero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Jimenez-Quintero, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez-Quintero graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Jimenez-Quintero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial-Herman Hospital The Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura P Jimenez-Quintero MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Laura P. Jimenez-Quintero practice?
- Dr. Laura Jimenez-Quintero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Jimenez-Quintero practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Humble Pathologists.