A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Jordhen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Jordhen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Jordhen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordhen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jordhen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Pompel Jordhen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura P. Jordhen practice?
- Dr. Laura Jordhen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Jordhen practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.