A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Miller is Good. Dr. Miller has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Carondelet St Mary`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Miller practice?
Dr. Laura Miller practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Marana, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Miller, Dr. Laureen Miller, Dr. Laurene Miller, Dr. Lauretta Miller, Dr. Laurette Miller, Dr. Laurie Miller