A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kalayjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Kalayjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kalayjian, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalayjian graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalayjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- USCNorris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Kalayjian MD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Kalayjian practice?
- Dr. Laura Kalayjian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Kalayjian practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.