A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Rock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rock
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rock graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Kane Rock MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Rock practice?
- Dr. Laura Rock has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Rock practices Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pulmonologists.