A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Rock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rock graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Rock practice?
Dr. Laura Rock practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, Boston Pulmonologists, and Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.