A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kearsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kearsley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kearsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kearsley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearsley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kearsley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Spence Kearsley MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Kearsley practice?
- Dr. Laura Kearsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Kearsley practices Ophthalmology near Wailuku, HI.
See Wailuku Ophthalmologists.