A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Kearsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kearsley
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kearsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Kearsley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearsley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kearsley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Spence Kearsley MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Kearsley practice?
- Dr. Laura Kearsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Kearsley practices Ophthalmology near Wailuku, HI.
See Wailuku Ophthalmologists.